LESSON 5, WEEK 11 –Review of Lessons 1-4


Scripture for the week:
This is the confidence we have in approaching God; that if we ask anything
according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us--whatever we ask--we know that we have what we asked of him. 1 John 5:14-15 NIV


*Before you begin, ask God to reveal His truth to you as you study His Word.

Think On These Things:

Who can understand all the mysteries of prayer? I can’t and you can’t. Yet, we are called to a personal relationship through prayer. We read the stories in the Bible and see how vital prayer is to our connecting with God.
I hope as we’ve studied this week, you have grown  in your personal relationship with God. I also hope you have seen how important it is that we share our call to prayer with our grandchildren.


Review of Lessons 1 -2

I am called to pray and maintain a relationship with ____________.

It is possible to know God as the great I AM, and also have a personal relationship with Him.

God called Abraham His friend, so it is possible I can have a __________________with Him too.

Sharing verses on _____________prayer is another way to share and explore the subject of prayer.

 In lesson two, we learned that prayer is not to be taken _________________.

Praying is a privilege that Jesus paid for with__________   ___________.

Many family ______________________are solved through ______________.


Review of Lessons 3-4


In lesson three we learned the importance of planting ______________ seeds in their lives.

One way to do that is to offer to _____________with them over a problem they have.

We also learned that sharing and letting our _________know that we have a prayer life is important in our prayer witness.

Keeping a prayer journal is a way to grow our _______________.

It is important to share how God has interceded in my life through _______________________.

As a grandparent, I need to encourage my grandchildren to keep a prayer journal and write their spiritual _________________.


Dear God, Thank You for allowing me to come to you in prayer. How wonderful it is that You want to maintain a relationship with me. May I never come to You in prayer that I don’t think how much it cost Jesus.  You have revealed to me how important our relationship is. I will be blessed to worship You as God Almighty, the great I AM and also call You friend. Amen and Amen

©Janet Teitsort, March 25, 2017 


Comments

Popular Posts