Lesson 5, Week 5: Review of Our Spiritual Role as a Grandparent


Lesson 1 & 2:
Is it okay to retire spiritually?  Why or why not?  ___________________________________
Have I retired spiritually?______________________________________________________
Look at your mission statement. If you didn’t write one, do it now._____________________
__________________________________________________________________________

What does God command grandparents to do?_____________________________________

What did God want the Israelites to do regarding their stay in the wilderness?____________

__________________________________________________________________________

Our lives (our actions) are _____________________to our grandchildren. How we act often speaks   louder than our words.

How am I sharing my testimony, my faith journey with my grandchildren?______________

_________________________________________________________________________


Lesson 3 & 4


How did King Manasseh influence his grandchild, Josiah?_____________________________

___________________________________________________________________________

How am I sharing my spiritual growth with my grandchildren?_______________________

___________________________________________________________________________


Father God,

Help me to take my responsibility to pass on a spiritual heritage to my grandchildren seriously. Motivate me to write out my spiritual journey so that I may share with my grandchildren. Help me to focus on what is important. Remind me to pray for them daily. Guide me to guide them. In Jesus Name, Amen.











Comments

Popular Posts